Our clients trust us, but you don't have to.
We'd like to show you what we can do:
Like any careful professional, we can't give advice without understanding the facts. Before we can help you, we need to perform a "financial physical." We will examine your current investments, retirement accounts, tax returns, income sources, estate planning documents and other important areas and give you our written diagnosis and prescription.
We do this absolutely free of charge.
If our examination doesn't reveal any areas that need improvement, you can rest assured that everything you're doing is being done perfectly well. If, on the other hand, our exam indicates you can be doing better, we will tell you exactly how we would improve it, and we will propose a new working relationship with you. If you like our ideas, we'd love to work with you.
Common Areas of Improvement We Uncover:
- Taxes are higher than they should be
- Investment returns are out of line with the risk you're taking
- Investment related fees and expenses are higher than reasonable
- Trust or Will documents do not accurately reflect your wishes
- Family trust is unfunded or incomplete
- Retirement assets bear high inheritance tax risk
- Retirement assets will not last for your expected lifetime
- New laws have made documents unworkable
- Investment risk is higher than you think it is
This examination is free to you if you fit the following criteria:
- You are between the ages of 55 and 85
- You are seeking professional advice about the best way to invest and protect your assets
This is our cost of doing business. we shouldn't bill you until we know we can help you.
If you'd like a Free Financial Physical and you meet the above requirements, please submit the following information. We keep everything you send us strictly confidential.